Nobless act without humiliation

Posted by -Ř-ʘ-ɲ- | | Posted on 8:42 AM

IT was just recently I came across him/her that gives me the feeling of vomitting. Now that i’m talking to you freak out there if you’re reading this blog, feel insulted or got hurt (wtf your most dumb excuse all time), come and confront me. If you dare.

Ok, simplify up the crap, this guy/gal is a total sucker and full of self-noob-ego like every freakin thing he/she does is the RIGHT. Yeah, that was so you. You think that you’re elder than me SO WHAT, I DON’T CARE EVRY FREAKIN WORD YOU SAY. You’re illiterate, with your foul-speakin-english, uncivilised, and does every thing Mesopotamian does.

You think that you’re sociable? WTF! You’re just a dumb-ass wearing you’re haha-look mask. Who else knows about every other sickening truth behind it? You shown it out in every single move you make, leaving back dirty and nasty traces.

So, still think that you’re still that perfect? Your face makes me sick.

I HATE YOU.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment