Life was a crap

Posted by -Ř-ʘ-ɲ- | | Posted on 8:56 AM

I posted this on my birthday and it was also when my blog was given birth to...
Well i'm 17 and old enough to drive and so what, you could go the-heck where ever you want but you can't leave Malaysia isn't it?
Well, 2moro would be the sickening-monday, with the dumb-dumb assembly and the dumb-dumb-dumb haircheck which i would be caught sometimes (bumpz). Then i started to think, or meditate, what's our life's purpose for? Well, we go to school like everyday, meet people you would wana meet and crap wif whateva-would-it-be.. You know, crap and crap like someone crapping (heck it, what am i sayin?)... Then you go home and ur mum would start asking you what've done 2day in school. If you've said "I crapped in school.." then they'll go grumbling like blah blah blah until like dunno when it would stop.
After school would be tuition over tuition then parents would go grumbling AGAIN and like "if u crap again in tuition then.....blah blah blah..." So after 12 years of tuition we'll finally get our SPM results and fly where eva all of us wanted to be, or some would end where they don't want to be. The fun part was only going for Youth Fellowship in my church.
My whole life schedule was like a piece of death meat, bull! When i would be alive will be on my YF, like i felt normal and kinda energetic up.... Lols, tired of schools day? Maybe not now, or even maybe when i'm working i would miss my school life? That's what my sis told me....yikes, how i wished pn. rokiXXh would cut-the-crap screaming at us, or cik. CCL, would also cut-the-even-more-crap...
Darn it, by now it's monday already.. A sudden pop-up in my mind "Be Bold, and Hang on." Till then.

Comments (1)

yo~!
don think life isn't 'live' enough...
it's perfectly perfect when you enjoyed it...!
don't think tat ur life is just wat the heck...
think another way...
i'm enjoying my life very much no matter wat happen...!
smile always~
^___^

Post a Comment